Welcome to the homepage for the Barrington Early Learning Center PTO! All parents are welcome (and encouraged) to be a member of the PTO. We promote enrichment and enhancement of the school's community by planning, coordinating and sponsoring a wide variety of school activities and fundraisers. The PTO is comprised of a Board and committee chairs. All participation is strictly voluntary. PTO committees fall into the following broad categories:
- Fundraising: The goal of these committees is to raise money so that the PTO can help the teachers purchase additional classroom materials not covered by the school's budget, sponsor PTO-hosted programs or activities and purchase items for the entire school for which their is no available funding.
- Programs/Events: These are the majority of the committees and include: social events, cultural arts assemblies, service projects, and reading clubs.
- Communication: These committees are responsible for disseminating valuable information about upcoming and recently completed events through different channels.
PTO meetings are held on the third Tuesday of the month at 7PM via Zoom. An email will be sent out to all parents via email about a week prior to the meeting with the zoom link. Interested in getting involved? Please email us at BarringtonELCPTO@gmail.com. Click here to follow us on Facebook!
- President: Emily Rose Nelson
- Treasurer: Agata Bielski
- Secretary: Jeannette Aguilar
- Social Media: Anneline Bairan
- Fundraising: Dorothy Kowalski